When we practice presence during an Intimate Puja Circle, our energy and efforts can focus on the opportunities in front of us, and be open to possibilities.
When we allow the chatter in our heads to quiet down, we don't miss what is before us.
Together we will play, open and explore using simple heart-opening exercises and movement which reconnect us to our deepest sense of love and joy.
A Puja, in Sanskrit, means reverence, honor, worship, and adoration. It's used by the Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and others -- as a ceremony to honor a very special occasion; it's also used more often as part of a sacred ritual - a practice to support opening to the wisdom of the Divine -- your Source.
You may experience any or some of these during our gathering:
• Share a deeper and sacred connection with the Intimate Puja community
• Learn and practice Tantra, yoga, meditation or other tools and techniques for expansion, awakening, and living a joyful, peaceful, abundant life
• Practice authentic relating with one another; take risks, make choices, honor your boundaries
• Experience deep connections with those interested in sacred sexuality, energy, expanded orgasm, conscious relationship, spirituality
With regards to Covid:
- Rapid test at the door (or just prior) is required
- Please stay home if you have any unusual symptoms for you or any identifiable covid symptoms
- We are a mask-friendly event (please choose wisely for YOU!)
Friday, Sept 23rd at 22 Mt Auburn Street, Waterown, MA
Arrival is 6:30 - 6:45 pm for light snacks and socializing
We will begin at 7 pm (no entry past 7:10 pm)
Please dress comfortably!
Questions? Email [email protected]
This event will sell out. We have opened 24 spaces and after they are filled, we will create a waitlist.